AMD TR5 CEB workstation motherboard, CPU and memory overclocking ready, robust 36 power-stage design, PCIe 5.0 x 16, PCIe 5.0 M.2, 10 Gb and 2.5 Gb LAN, multi-GPU support
- AMD sTR5 socket supports up to 96-core CPUs:Ready for AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7000 WX-Series Processors and AMD Ryzen Threadripper 7000 Series Processors.
- CPU and memory overclocking:Support for up to 1TB ECC R-DIMM DDR5 memory modules (1DPC)
- Robust power and thermal design:36 power stages with two 8-pin power connectors for the CPU, massive VRM cooling, chipset and M.2 heatsinks, and M.2 thermal pad.
- Ultrafast connectivity:three PCIe 5.0 x16 slots, 10 Gb & 2.5 Gb LAN ports, three M.2 slots, front and rear USB 20Gbps Type-C and SlimSAS NVMe support.
- Server-grade IPMI remote management:hardware and software support for ASUS IPMI expansion cards, plus ASUS Control Center Express software for real-time monitoring and management
- Trusted stability:Validated for extensive compatibility with the latest technologies, an expansive QVL list, and tested for 24/7 operation
A WORKSTATION WONDERLAND
The Pro WS TRX50-SAGE WIFI motherboard offers elite speed, compatibility and stability tailored to content creation, software development, machine learning and more. Thirty-six power stages fuel AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7000 WX-series and AMD Ryzen Threadripper 7000 series processors with up to 96 cores, while supporting up to 1 TB of R-DIMM DDR5 modules, delivering the performance potential that professionals need for cutting-edge applications.
With onboard PCIe power connectors offering additional support for multiple graphics cards, active cooling and heat pipes on the VRM heatsinks, WiFi 7, USB 20Gbps port, SlimSAS and IMPI support, the Pro WS TRX50-SAGE WIFI comes prepared for a wide array of scenarios and industries.
CPU AND MEMORY OVERCLOCKING READY
For AMD TR5 series workstations and high-end desktop (HEDT) models, AMD offers CPU and DRAM overclocking options. To fully leverage the performance of these processors, ASUS has incorporated an innovative dual PSU design on the Pro WS TRX50-SAGE WIFI motherboard. Along with robust power delivery and advanced cooling modules, this board exhibits remarkable stability during overclocking. Hardware switches and optimized BIOS options on the motherboard provide overclocking enthusiasts with greater convenience when pushing their systems to the limit. You may further boost your memory performance by enabling EXPO settings. The comprehensive synergy of EXPO and ECC R-DIMM further combines exceptional performance with outstanding stability, setting a new standard for workstation and high-end desktop computing.
INNOVATIVE COOLING AND ROBUST PERFORMANCE | Power Stages in VRM Area
The Pro WS TRX50-SAGE WIFI's voltage regulator module setup is comprised of (18*2)+3+4+4 power stages, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest AMD Ryzen™processors demand and stability for extreme overclocking.